Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here we go again

Happy New Years everyone.....so this year, im kinda hoping for some change. It's the change ive alluded to in a fe other posts and maybe have even outright mentioned it......but I know that not only am I ready for it, but i need it.

so the new year means that im halfway done with my last coop, which is kind of a bittersweet feeling for me. On one hand, it means im closer to moving on with myl ife, but on the other it makes me realize that im still kind of scared as to what that future id going to being. I still have over a year before I finally graduate....but I worry about it anyway lol.

So i had agood time last night atthe party I went to. We pregramed for an hour or two then took a cab to theparty proper......threw grapes at Mervin.....drank delicious champaign...then crammed in Tim's car for the ride home. Now...when I say crammed... i mean they take the biggest guy there (me) and have him sit on top of someone for the 15 min ride him. So i was basically a sidewayzish fucked up pretzel.....and my leg fell asleep lol

then we went back to the palce we pregamed at to chill out, watch a movie, and make nerd-jokes........so all in all it was a good night i think.

today was spent relaxing and wathcing movies. Im kind of excited for the new term to start bc it means the return of a lot of people and more opportuinty to go out and do stuff.....i hate being bored. And, as awkward as I am, i need social interaction.......otherwise life really just isnt worth it if u spend it all by yourself all the time

Currently Listn'n: Relient K: "Devastaion and Reform"

No comments:

Post a Comment