Tuesday, December 30, 2008

She said it hurts too much - I said it will never hurt enough

So this week is yet another short week in a row (i get tomorrow and Thursday off for the New Year)....which is good because I have a lot of stuff to do. Being an RA, part of my responsabilities lie in putting up bulletin boards in my hall every term.....i have 7 of them......and I need to think of ideas of waht to put up. I also need to door door decorations for all of my 48 kids. I did lolcatz last year, so i think I may do the same this year for them. Im not really the most artistically creative person in the world.....so it may take me some time to do this.

So i made a commitment a few weeks ago to start being healthier......better food....more gym time...etc. This was going pretty well until the Holidays rolled around and I went home to my Italian family who veritably forced food down my throat whenever I wasn't sleeping. I feel like I've gotten a bit lazy because of it....I need to get back into the swing of things. blah.

I have a feeling that today is going to take forrrrrevvvvverrrrrr to finish up, and after work is over I have to go pick up alcohol for NYE....both for my brothers and for the shindig im going to (finally found a place I actually have an interest in going to haha). Originally, I was just going to go to a house party thrown by my fraternity...but honestly, the whole "hey lets hang out with these sorority girls.....again!" thing kinda got old for me about a year ago....so I rly didn't want to deal with that this year.

I found this comic entertaining:
http://www.explosm.net/comics/1511/


Currently Listn'n: Sanctus Real: "Deeds"

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I have only been eating for the past week (thanks to my Italian family). I was trying on clothes yesterday and was like...oh, uhh, I should maybe go to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going for NYE? Also, instead of LOLCatz, you should do Failblog.

    ReplyDelete